BT LAB ELISAs
BT LAB provide more than 7000 complete ready-to-use ELISA Kits for 1000 target analytes.
Our kits are validated to guarantee accurate and consistent results for your research.
Primacu™ ELISA kits are highly sensitive. OneStep ELISA kits save more time.
Choose your right ELISA tool
BT LAB use matched rabbit monoclonal antibody pairs in some Primacu™ ELISA kits,
which are highly specific to their antigens and able to recognize unique epitopes with
little cross-reaction that lead much less background signal than rabbit polyclonal antibodies
and mouse monoclonal antibodies. Typically used to detect very low levels of target proteins
Browse BT LAB’s Primacu™ ELISA kits.
Features of Primacu™ ELISA kits:
- • Lot-to-lot consistency and reproducibility
- • Ability to detect low abundance targets
- • Diluents for accurate sample values
- • Available in 5-plate format
Get your results faster. BT LAB use matched antibody pairs
in OneStep ELISA kits to quantify the proteins in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernates.
In OneStep ELISA kit data just generates in 90 minutes with simplified protocol.
Browse BT LAB’s OneStep ELISA kits.
Features of OneStep ELISA kits:
- • With only 1 washing step
- • Results in 90 minutes
- • Validated in biological samples
- • Complete ready-to-use and ready-to-ship
Chompetitive ELISA kit may be a good choice when only one antigen is available for the antigen of interest. Also suitable for detecting small antigens that cannot be bound by the different antibodies.
Browse BT LAB’s Competitive ELISA kits.
Advantages of Competitive ELISA kit：
- • Less sensitive to sample dilution and sample matrix effects
- • Less variability between duplicate samples and assays
- • No sample processing is required and crude or impure samples can be used
As a method of direct ELISA,
qualitative results provide a simple positive or negative result (yes or no)
for a sample. Only one antibody is used, so there is no cross-reaction problem
and the reaction is fast.
Browse BT LAB’s Qualitative ELISA kits.
Not sure which ELISA type you need for your research?
We also provide ELISA guide to help you in your immunoassay experiment.